Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Challenge VSSEP08

So I found this challenge last night and I really wanted to do it.  :)  So that's what I've been doing all morning.  Have to go do laundry in a bit but this is way more fun!  I used SU's Apple Cider DP, matching ink and paper.  Was a good to stretch of my creativity.
Cards 2 and 3.  These 2 I found the easiest to do.  I used CTMH's Autumn Splendor (leaves) and Autumn Harvest (pumpkins and leaf) from SU.  I used the rock and roll technique for the leaves then covered them with Liquid glass.  The pumpkins were water colored and the leaf is on a pop dot.
  Number 1 and 4 were the hardest for me.    The pumpkins on #1 is from INKADINKADO.  I water colored them and popped the middle pumpkin with pop dots.  The next is SU's Smorgasborders form way back and the saying "give thanks" is from Fancy Flexible Phrases.  I embossed the acorn branch and added primas.  Thanks for stoppin by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :)