Friday, July 24, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
This card here I colored up a bit ago. I didn't post because I felt like it is missing something. It still is missing something but it works for the giveaway. LOL :) I used Copics and Basic Greys Bittersweet paper. The image is Whiff of Joy.
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet!
Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Plus, from July 15 - August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85!
The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including
- For All You Do stamp set
- In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you'll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")--a $43 value! The standard Starter Kit includes
- Five stamp sets
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin' Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
These special offers--the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit--are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you'd like.
- Support from Stampin' Up! They love their demonstrators and it shows through the demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on the Demonstrator Web Site.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
This is so fun! What a great deal! This bag has a great shoulder strap for keepin your hands free. It has Stampin' Up's logo and is sized to hold the Big Shot machine, the cutting pads, and dies for convenient storage! This deal only last till Sunday July 12th. Get yours now. :)
Saturday, July 4, 2009
So fun I got some goodies last night! SU has a ribbon sampler for their demonstrators this year and they are so pretty! I cant wait for you to see them! So much prettier in person!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
This is such a Beautiful set. It has lots of great sentiments (6) and 3 larger sayings; Thanks So Much, Thinking Of You, and Best Wishes. It is called Kind and Caring Thoughts and is a level three hostess set. So, you can earn it for free! I am still waiting for more goodies to play with but wanted to share a few samples with the new In Colors. They are great!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Yeah! I always love it when Stampin' Up!'s new beautiful catalog comes out. This time being a demonstrator makes it even more exciting! All the fun new Toys to play with and the new Colors! Time to gear up for an amazing new year with Stampin’ Up! TODAY is the DAY!
I updated and gave my blog a festive feel. And that means there are NEW projects on my sidebar for you to see and try. There is a Recruiting special! Starting July 15-August 31st you can become a demonstrator for only $85 with the Mini Starter Kit. Go see the fun things you will get!
Now listen to this! Stampin’ Up! is doing a "Deal of the Week" for the entire month of July. The first deal of the week is:
(Item #112091, retail $15.95)