Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Candy!!!

This will be my Thank You card.  I'll send it to the center.
No not mine :)    But on Cammie's.    This woman is awesome.  She has a new stamp out at Gina K Designs called Whimsical Autumn.  Which she is donating 100% of the proceeds to the Alzheimer's Foundation.  This is such a tragic disease, and every 72 seconds another person develops Alzheimer's.  So go check out all the totally cool things you could win by making and sending a thank you card to an Alzheimer care giver.  If you don't know anyone she has an address to the care center her grandmother was at.  You have untill  Friday, September 26 at @ 8 PM (central time) (Her GRANDMOTHER's BIRTHDAY).


1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog. This is my first visit to yours. I LOVE
    your cards!! just beautful and fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)