Friday, May 20, 2011

Not a Cherry Espresso PPC46

So, I love these colors together!  So very masculine. 

I was in need of a get well card and found the top card. Thought it would make a nice manly get well. I added Sahara Sand (new fave); hope that's okay for the challenge. This is my first attempt (I forgot to photo the one I actually sent) the second I liked better. LOL



 
Boy, with school out shortly (only three school days left) I have been hopping.  Everyone has something going on.  It's the beginning of the end!!  No more quite days!  I have to become the entertainer!  Ahhhhh  LOL  :)  Well if everything works out and we move in June that should keep us all busy.

Thanks for the inspiration Jan.

Ink:  Early Espresso, Not quite Navy
Paper:  Early Espresso, Not quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, & Sahara Sand
Stamps:  four frames, teeny tin wishes, autumn days
Accessories:  Bakers twine, button from Deck the halls, decorative label punch ( you can still order this 120907 $16.95), pop dots


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty creations! I just love that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards--so soft and serene! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards and I just love how you used the ribbon/baker's twine. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)