Friday, May 13, 2011

Kiwi Lane Special

My Order and winnings arrived last night!  It was so fun putting these pages together.  :)

For those with questions on how this (Kiwi Lane Borders) works....Thought I would see if I could confuse you more.  :)  Try this link if you still have questions.  I found a new love for My minds Eye paper.  LOL

I decided to move the flowers and bracket on the second page.  I used the bracket in place of the scalloped circle.   I used Cascade trails 2A & 2B, Madison avenue 3A, aspen court 3A & 3B, tiny floral 3, and sweetheart 3 All from KLD. The paper is My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose, Hazel.

This flower I just made to match the sweetheart one.  I wanted a smaller sweetheart flower so I improvised.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :)