Monday, May 4, 2009

Scrapbook Classes


I am hosting two scrapbooking classes in honor of it being National Scrapbooking Month! The first is 20 (6" x 6") pages in a flash! We will be using the Sunshine garden paper for this wonderful gift or keepsake. Everything will be cut and ready to glue onto your pages. We will also be making a gift bag for them. I am offering a 10% discount on albums this month. If you would like to order one it has to be made through me.  
The second album class you will receive 1/2 a pack of the Hoppy Memories simply scrappin kit. You will have plenty left for another page or cards. I will have all card stock and ribbon cut and scored for you.  You may bring your little ones to this class.

1-Saturday May 9th 10:30am  $20.00
2- Wednesday 13th 10:30am  $15.00
The first class is available through the mail. Just let me know and I will have it in the mail to you by the 14th. Mailed cost is +$5.00 to the class cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :)