Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mambo Buterfly

On Wednesday I really felt like creating.  All I could think of was playing with the goodies I had just ordered.  They are still in the mail!  I am so excited to get my box!!


Found a color challenge on CTD.  Fun colors but I changed the white to Very Vanilla.



Stamps:  Very old SU butterfly, Label and thinking of you are unknown
Paper:  very vanilla, basic black, DSP- newsprint
Ink:  black, Markers- melon mambo, blushing bride
Accessories:  Ribbon- pretty in pink taffeta died melon mambo w/ marker, pearls

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your stamping again! I think that butterfly is just from last year or maybe the year before. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)