Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Time


Yeah!  I always love it when Stampin' Up!'s new beautiful catalog comes out.  This time being a demonstrator makes it even more exciting!  All the fun new Toys to play with and the new Colors!   Time to gear up for an amazing new year with Stampin’ Up!  TODAY is the DAY!  

I updated and gave my blog a festive feel.  And that means there are NEW projects on my sidebar for you to see and try.  There is a Recruiting special!  Starting July 15-August 31st you can become a demonstrator for only $85 with the Mini Starter Kit.  Go see the fun things you will get! 

Now listen to this!  Stampin’ Up! is doing a "Deal of the Week" for the entire month of July.  The first deal of the week is:

 

 

 

 

Purchase the Scallop
 
Border
 
Punch for $10.95

(Item #112091, retail $15.95)scallop deal.JPG.jpg

Isn’t this GREAT!!  If you don't already have it now is the time.  The sale is from July 1st – 5th!  You can order online through my website or email me.  Don’t miss this versatile punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :)