Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Top Note Quilts
















Love all the quilt cards I've seen on the net lately.  I first saw them on Di's blog.  I love the papers she used (Bella Birds 113981) and I used them too.  :)  Very pretty!!  I started by cutting 1 1/4 strips of the DSP and then cuttin those into 1 1/4 squares.  Glued those on to a 3 3/4x 5 piece of whisper white.  The top note die (113463) was used to cut it out.  A clear set of stamps (maker unknown) to add the stitching.  The Damask (114512) for the Big Shot (113439) gave it the quilted look after I layered it on a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of CS.   Layer that on your card base and add a thank you with Curly Label Punch bundle (112966) and short & sweet (115060).  

I made 10 of these!  I love how you can play with the paper and with a flip you get a totally different look.  :)  Took me a bit longer than I thought but it was fun!  :)  Made these up for the gals who ordered from me this month.  Hope they like them!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging again! I love these cards... too cute! I totally wanted to by that punch but it looked like you had to have the big press thing to go with it so I didn't. Its so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking through all of your cards & they are so adorable!

    I will call you back, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really look quilted! Pretty and unigue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)