Thursday, May 8, 2008

FS64

Been busy stampin and liven just not postin.  :)
On SCS last week was featured stamper Michelle (aka Sf9erfan).  Her gallery was awesome.  I had a really hard time choosing but I just loved this card so....    :)  I didn't change a lot.  I chose to change embellishment from a brad to a button and it's location,  I used Brides & Babies  flower stamp, also the sentiment is from The Stampin Place & used SU's Almost Amethyst 6x6 prints sampler paper.  Hope those three differences count.  :)  The green in there is certainly celery.  Flowers, stems, and do dads are AA, bashful blue, certainly celery, pretty in pink, and barely banana.  I also made one just like it except made it a birthday card for my SL.  It was a great layout.  Thanks for stoppin by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :)